*Being Me*

Being Yourself is the most important thing in Life. No one should take that away from You. Smile and the World Smiles with You!

Friday, August 1, 2008

Wacked out week!!

Saturday - 2/08/08

This week was so LAZY!!! Soph, Su-ying and i went to Rundle for some shopping when CC was sick and class was cancelled. We saw fights happening at Rundle LOL... Asians VS Aussie.. cops were called in and the fight was stopped(Dang!) >.<


<< MY DINNER









During the week, we had REALLY boring classes!! I was so bored i started to draw in my notebook =)












We had our Course Commencement Ceremony (CCC) Yesterday night and during the day, we had classes.. I had Accounting, HSRM and IT2! Check out my class status during the class =) We're SO 'ENERGETIC!" Everyone was looking forward to CCC and didnt have any mood to study!! oh btw, I gotten myself a Certificate of Merit for my Tourism (i attained full marks) and had to go on stage for the cert =.=! so embarassing..
























No comments: