*Being Me*

Being Yourself is the most important thing in Life. No one should take that away from You. Smile and the World Smiles with You!

Monday, August 11, 2008

FINALLY!

Tuesday - 12/08/08

FINALLY!!! Wine and People Management assignments are out of my way.. i've got more time to myself for a few days and i need to rush through my ITD Report..(damn) ITD report 2nd draft is due next tuesday and i have got nothing!! no structure, nothing!! These few days were pretty weird for me.. Many Ups and Downs.. Saturday was one hell of a day.. I went out with my Last Yr's Group.. THE BEST GROUP EVER!! Group 30D.. There was about 5 people missing (we didnt want tommy to come and the rest of them arent coming back this semester) We went to The Lion on Melbourne St. and had some PDD (Pre-dinner Drinks) and then headed to a Mexican restaurant nearby. We then headed down to Hindley St. for somemore drinking and dancing.. (I SWEAR that when u're in the hospitality line, u learn to drink ALOT!) Jennifer was pretty smashed after dinner and she felt like vomitting.. Thank God most of us werent smashed!
We had pretty much a hell of a time.. Felt good coming back together.. Anyways, whatever happen in 30D stays in 30D (i cant spill ^_^ )

The bad news on sat was that my darling managed to crawl home some way or another dead drunk! and u guessed it! i was pissed and as u know, he got a hell of a scolding from me.. *i was being very lenient!* The other bad news was that i had Wine and People management assignment due today and i didnt get started until Sunday LOL! BUT! i managed to finish so.. WHOO HOO!~

No comments: