*Being Me*

Being Yourself is the most important thing in Life. No one should take that away from You. Smile and the World Smiles with You!

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Going to the point of MADNESS!

Tuesday - 19/08/08

IP Report 2nd Draft has just been handed in and guess what? More assignment thrown back at us!! At the Brink of Madness! If u can survive ICHM, u can survive ANYWHERE!!!

I have not been writing in my blog because ive been GLUED to my assignment. Sleep was not an option unless ive finished. I had dinner with Kaveri, Sophia, Charmayne, Caesey and Daniel at a Italian Restaurant.. I've gt a shot of Kavs doing some pose on the street lamps.. crazy bitch LOL!

Was it Saturday or Sunday night that was weird... Alvin came into my room.. seconds later, Sylvester came in.. followed by Clarence.. hmmx.. what are the odds of all 3 guys coming into my room? and we chatted and chatted and Sly and Alvin felt hungry.. my room had no food so they started "ATTACKING" sophia's room LOL! ransack for food.. i've got weird guys living below my units *sigh*

Yesterdae, had taken some pictures of the food made in Kitchen Ops, Finished at about 7.10pm! CLASSES ENDED AT 7.10PM!!! this isnt a school =.=


FOOD!




Dessert


Clarence and Alvin


Sly and Alvin


Sly and my leg LOL


From left: Alvin, Sophia(on my bed), Clarence and Sly



Kavs loving the street lamp

No comments: