*Being Me*

Being Yourself is the most important thing in Life. No one should take that away from You. Smile and the World Smiles with You!

Friday, August 29, 2008

L & L

Friday - 29/08/08

I will start off with a phrase.."For argument sake, shush! L&L ppl!" It's LEE's class!!! there's something wrong with the whole class. Everyone was fiesty and B-I-A-T-C-H-Y! We were all "attacking" lee with everything we've got.. and well.. Lee's being nice and he thinks everything was funny!! Today he used ME as most of the examples..(thank goodness he didnt miss pronounce my name).. Which lecturer EVER in history will apologize for disrupting a student's sleep? and when Lee saw JP smsing someone, he commented "Jon-Paul must be busy talking to his friend" and starts laughing.. 0.o 1 heck of a lecturer we've got..

Another thing.. Joshua thought that Sophia liked Sylvester and even talked about her marrying sylvester!!!( i wonder how it'll be like).. GUESS WHAT? i dreamt of the 2 of them!! i dreamt that they were kissing!! omg.. how in the WORLD did sophia and sylvester end up in my dream.. too bad an sms woke me up and i didnt manage to finish up my dream!

Last but not least! KAVERI, GIANNA, GRANT AND DANIEL, I KNOW U'RE READING THIS.. SO I JUST WANNA SAY.. U GUYS ARE 1 HELL OF A NEIGHBOUR I'VE GOT..


Lee's Fugly tie


The 2 posers in class


Jeremy, the guy version of a SLUT (as kavs say, he's public property)


JP DEAD on the table. Hangover from party


JP with a sign~


This is what it says...

No comments: