*Being Me*

Being Yourself is the most important thing in Life. No one should take that away from You. Smile and the World Smiles with You!

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Finally 20Yrs Old =(

Wednesday - 27/08/08

Wow.. I'm finally 20! My birthday was yesterday.. Had a really surprising birthday =) i love my friends in school! <3 Sophia, Kaveri, Grant, Gianna, Su-ying, Joshua and Charlotte. Thanks so much for celebrating my 20th birthday for me!

School was boring yesterday. Imagine Kerstin and Kevin's class together on the same day! Accounting theory as the last period of the day. I almost died. Kerstin class was pretty fun i must admit.. We had practical sessions on Checking In/Out. Didnt take any pictures because i was busy playing with Fidelio =X and acting dumb..
After lunch, Su-Ying gave me a hilarious "present". My mandarins!!! with a smiley face and msg "Happy Birthday Gal, <3 Su-ying"

At night, i received a call from Kaveri (very usual, she always call me). She asked me over to help with MYOB assignment. So i was like.. yea sure.. be there in a sec.. Went over to Kavs and......... THERE WAS A CAKE! A GROUP OF MY FRIENDS AND A BIRTHDAY SONG!!!!! awwwww.... Thanks Soph for organsizing it all.. and thanks to all of u for making it special.. w/o u guys, my time in ICHM would be... dead =.= Check out my cake.. Hazelnut =) oh btw.. Kaveri gave me 2 tissues for my birthday to eat my cake LOL!!!!!! I love u too Kavs.. u're 2 pieces of tissue worth to me as well =X

Wednesday
Had some interesting knowledge today. During Business Law, Jeremy enlightened us that when a robber robs ur house in South Africa, and u shoots him with a gun, u're liable for his injury because u didnt use the same type of weapon. LOL!~ i could imagine a scene whereby a robber uses a knife and robs my house. I would be like.. holding a gun and go " oh my, gimme a sec while i change weapon!" thats just stupid!!! so anyways, gotta go over to Kavs place now.. <3

My mandarin present from Su-ying

My birthday cake in all forms: unlit, lighted, and eaten

No comments: