*Being Me*

Being Yourself is the most important thing in Life. No one should take that away from You. Smile and the World Smiles with You!

Friday, August 15, 2008

Its Friday!!

Friday - 15/08/08

Wow.. its Friday.. how time flies.. anyway, last nite was pretty hilarious.. I was talkin to Grant and Dan and they wanted to prank Kavs.. So.. we hang a clothes line from their door to our door.. and guess what? Grant drew up a sign which says.. "NO INDIANS.. BY ORDER OF VANESSA!" wtf? LOL so anyway, while waiting for Kavs, we decided to ransack the storage room on our levels to see if we could dig up any "GOLD". I took photo of Grant and Dan in the storage room ( i could blackmail them hehex) So when Kavs came back.. she was like.. "yea bitch, u racist.." i went " LOL WTF kavs.. i wont be so stupid and print my name all over it"..


I had Genevieve for my last class today.. and my class was just so frisky! i took some random shots of Hugh and Heath drawing weird stuff in class as well as Jon-Paul(JP) colouring his nails GREEN with the white board marker...my class is way wacked out !!

Dan, Grant and Soph caught in the Act


Grant posing with "NO INDIANS"


Grant and Soph waiting for Kavs


Dan and Grant! (I SHALL BLACKMAIL U!)

"NO INDIANS"


"BY ORDER OF VANESSA"


Hugh and Heath mucking around. Genevieve scolding..


JP Posing with his Green Nails


JP and the marker

No comments: