*Being Me*

Being Yourself is the most important thing in Life. No one should take that away from You. Smile and the World Smiles with You!

Thursday, August 14, 2008

Crazy Stuff

Thursday - 14/08/08


Past few days went by really quickly, we had the same routine. Wake up, bathe, go to class, come home, do assignments and go sleep. =( It feels like my life is predicted!


Something AMAZING happened, Joshua came by to my room and brought me some anime to watch and he started going over to my shelf and started fiddling with my stuff.. Guess what was he doing? He was packing my room!! LOL!! I even took pictures of him w/o him noticing.. I took a picture of him while he arranged my shoes >.<..


I also took some pictures during our Business Communications lecture.. we were all supposed to be doing our assignments.. I was a good girl and did part of it =)

Joshua Arranging my shoes
Joshua arranged my make-up
Nicely arranged shoes
During Biz Com class, the laptop with the empty seat is MINE =)
My laptop..Im doing my work hehex.. Tic-tacs are necessary!!

No comments: