*Being Me*

Being Yourself is the most important thing in Life. No one should take that away from You. Smile and the World Smiles with You!

Friday, October 17, 2008

This is just for you Kavs..

Saturday - 18/10/08

Let me start of by quoting u.. "Ness, u better say in your next post that u can cry on my shoulders as well!" hehe.. Hun, i remembered those words.. so... I DECLARE THAT I WILL CRY ON KAV'S SHOULDERS FROM NOW ON! ^_^ how's that sound?

So, my beautiful Kavs got so drunk at the Tav on thurs night.. it was hilarious.. while walking back to campus, she fell down and just sat there laughing =.= i ended up supporting her all the way back.. I love it when Kavs is drunk... she spill all sorts of secrets! really really detailed... i enjoyed listening to them.. honestly.. its so cool that she can just let loose and spill~ *go girl!*

Friday morning and Kavs was still tipsy.. she have this "thing" about walls and doors... apparently, she LURVES walking straight into them.. i have never seen someone so affectionate to the plain old doors and white washed walls.. Kavs.. u're truely 1 of a kind! the best kind.. considering that there is only u.. =x I hope u did enjoy urself these few days with me.. partying away.. i know i did enjoy myself last night.. although the end half was pretty much a blur.. ^_^ catch my drift?

XOXO,
Your Ness-Xpress


Yoko, Kavs and me doing JagerBombs



The Ness-Xpress & The McKaveri


Amanda,Ness,Kavs & Kate

No comments: