*Being Me*

Being Yourself is the most important thing in Life. No one should take that away from You. Smile and the World Smiles with You!

Thursday, October 2, 2008

In my Heart

Friday - 3/10/08

I know it's been a long time since i've last blogged. Lots of things have been happening to me. Have anyone of you ever felt as lonely as i have? I have friends all around me and yet on the inside, i feel so so lonely. Its a masquerade. Sometimes i wonder to myself.. all these happy faces i give to people around me.. is it really me? Is it a lie that i show to everyone to hide the sorrows beneath it? Letting my close friends know of how i'm really feeling..would only bring unhappiness.. why cause unhappiness when i can bring smiles to those faces?

Don't get me wrong.. i am happy with my friends.. i love doing stuff and hanging out with them.. but when i stop to think.. It's been a long time since i've ever felt truely happy.. its been more than a yr since i've really smiled on the inside.. another joy have been taken from me.. if i've kept it.. i would be the happiest person on earth.. but i chose to let it go.. i can never forgive myself for the cruel things i have done..

Never..

No comments: