*Being Me*

Being Yourself is the most important thing in Life. No one should take that away from You. Smile and the World Smiles with You!

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Time of my Life

Wednesday - 15/10/08

Oh gawd! Its been forever since i last posted... well it seems like it.. This entry is dedicated to my pals here in ICHM.. the ones that made my hell seem like heaven.. an illusion!! The times of fun laughter and joy in different variations.. i will miss these moments.. These photos are proof of what we've been through.. The memories that i would not trade for the world..

To Kavs: It's been good knowing you and having you by my side.. going through tough times and laughing with me through the good ones... Thank you for being a listening ear throughout this semester.. I hope our friendship would continue to grow as time passes by.

To Dan: It's been great knowing you better than last yr. I love it when u always have a hug ready for me.. especially during the times when i needed them the most. Thank you for giving me a shoulder to cry on every now and then. Thank you for being a good friend..

To Sylvester: Good to have known you although we may not see each other after this semester.. enjoyed every minute of it.. cramming for wine exam to the "hi"s and "bye"s..

To Grant: Been good getting to know you... Love it everytime i see your smile.. brightens up my day! Always armed with a smile.. dun ever let it turn upside down..

To Gianna: Thanks for being there to bitch with me.. and to lighten up my mood... you're sane and insane at the same moment.. a good contrast that i need..

To Nico: Good having to know you! Getting to know you better have been really fun... you're a nice guy.. and i do hope that Gi holds on to u!

THE TIME OF MY LIFE....

Nico wanting to kill me over Blue Cheese! It's MINE!


Wine,Crackers & Dip party @ Kav's during mid-sem break!


I secretly wanna be loads of things.. 1 of them is being a LESBIAN!


hmmmm... Strawberries~


Tav Night with Kavs,Sylvester & Dan

No comments: