*Being Me*

Being Yourself is the most important thing in Life. No one should take that away from You. Smile and the World Smiles with You!

Monday, October 20, 2008

Good Or Bad?

Tuesday - 21/10/08

My my my... its October! another month and few days and i'll be back in S'pore.. and missing everyone here!! The times spent here was definately worthwhile!

Recently, been back to my partying days.. I have not partied since.. my gawd.. a long long time.. and well, it feels quite good to let loose.. Taking time off from school, getting drunk and having bruises.. i have absolutely no idea where it came from! must have knocked against something...

I'm back to my busy schedule for the week, need to rush through some stuff... Shit loads of leftover homework and assignments to be done.. AND.. im starting to plan my days with peeps back home in S'pore.. i need to plan stuff properly.. have too many people to catch up with..

I had an extremely good time in HQ on Sat.. Here are some photos..


My Fav Girl & Me


Kavs SMOKING HOT!


The guys and moi


Having a Blast~


The girls and brandon

No comments: