*Being Me*

Being Yourself is the most important thing in Life. No one should take that away from You. Smile and the World Smiles with You!

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Learning the ropes













Tuesday - 02/09/08
There are just too many photos to upload in this blog that i decided to post my photos before writing.. Well.. I've learnt 2 new words in my last accounting lessons today.. This is what Chris said to us (kavs, soph and me) "You've got to have a WORP(warm) sense of humor to retain your SALSITY(sanity)" wow.. nice words Chris =)
So, the photos that i've posted on my this post are of my TYPICAL household and my neighbour.. our lives in ICHM.. =) The 1 with the boobs are of Grant.. He envies girls with boobs.. so i decided to plant some boobs for him! (mandarins are big enough for him i reckon)
There's a picture of my classmates.. sleeping in lectures.. it happens when assignments and exams are near.. (everyone does All-nighters).. there is also 2 pictures of my fridge! we're all stocked up for war in Adelaide!!! Then, there's a sexy mama on the floor and soph giving Grant a massage.. and... Food from Kitchen Ops!! Hope everyone enjoyed the pictures!!
Last but not least.. i wished my bf was here.. so he can do everything else for me and i can concentrate on my studies =X i missed him!
Grant, are u happy ur pictures are on my blog? so stop complaining!

No comments: