*Being Me*

Being Yourself is the most important thing in Life. No one should take that away from You. Smile and the World Smiles with You!

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

2 Years and Counting Baby~


Tuesday - 09/09/08
First of all, the 9th of Sept is very meaningful to me.. My bf and i have been going out for 2 years (since 09/09/06)! Hoping for many many more of this day to come =)
So, We just had HSRM and Food Safety exam.. we're all pretty much exhausted considering that these 2 subjects are huge.. Here are some evidence that we are delusional.. Trust me.. u would be the same way when u're in this "asylum".. Funny thing.. we were all pretty alright before coming to ICHM.. now.. we're part of this circus act.. We've got to fit in somewhere , somehow.. sooner or later ^_^.. after seeing these pictures.. u can be sure to think twice before enrolling urself into ICHM.. the new asylum in TOWN!~

Kavs was crazy after too much of HSRM..This is wad she did to me =(


And this is what i wrote on her.. hehex.. "Branded by Vanessa, Love xoxo"



Part of the asylum..u get qns like this.. "The most valuable defence against Food Poisoning is: A GOOD LAWYER!!"


Soph studying~ i hope..


My crazy friend as usual -.-.. this picture says it all


Yea yea.. my book is a drawing pad for u, sly..


My belated Birthday present from Josh! he remembered i love olives... awwww..

No comments: