*Being Me*

Being Yourself is the most important thing in Life. No one should take that away from You. Smile and the World Smiles with You!

Thursday, December 11, 2008

Last Few Weeks in Adelaide Year 2008

Thursday - 11/12/08

Its my last night here in Adelaide for this Year (2008). I've never enjoyed school as much as this semster in a long long time. I had so much fun hanging out with Kaveri, Kate, Charmayne, Sylvester. I spent the morning with Charmayne at Tea Tree Plaza and did some shopping. She mentioned that she wants to "kidnap me and not let me go home" lol... I am already missing Kavs, Sylvester and Charmayne. Kavs and Sylvester have left campus and are somewhere..... I will not see Kavs for the next 1 yr and Sylvester... i may see him in singapore or may not even see him anymore. It was great having known these 2 person.. both bitches and slut... Felt real good to have a heart to heart talk with sly on his last night on campus a few days back... Charmayne, thanks for today.. i will definitely miss u..

The past few weeks, i had dinner with my last year's group (30D) and took a school trip to McLaren Vale and Hahndorf. On monday, i had dinner with this year's 2nd year students at Fellini... There are quite a few pictures involved in this blog... Have fun..

Year 2 Girls





Dinner at Fellini

Kavs on the minibus, going to McLaren Vale and Hahndorf

Say "Hi"


Caught in the act.. stealing strawberries at Beerenberg!


Hmmm... Strawberries

Strawberry picking!

McLaren Vale, Tintara







McLaren Vale, Maxwell





30D gathering



Drunk mama...


No comments: