*Being Me*

Being Yourself is the most important thing in Life. No one should take that away from You. Smile and the World Smiles with You!

Monday, November 24, 2008

Dinner with Mark and May

Wednesday - 24/11/08

First of all, i need to say.. I've been sick for 3 weeks!! How unlucky am i to have tonsilitis and down with the Flu at the same time? Adding to that, i have assignments and exams! I have attached a picture of my bleeding wound! I had to go through 3 of that.. i had 3 jabs in my side to fight my tonsilities..

On friday, I arranged dinner with Mark and May at Auge, an Italian restaurant. Auge is awesome! Attached are some pictures of that night. After Auge, we headed to Mark and May's place for a little chill-lax and then headed off to Swish for a night's P-A-R-T-Y-ING!

Greg's little corner at Swish

Darling took a photo of me at Mark's place

Yea darling, im kinda.. moving?!?!? bad idea to take a shot


Darling and me.. a fairly good shot.. at least he looks decent


Pulot Hitam that May made

Yea.. see what i mean of INDECENT shots.. u always ruin good pictures~!

Mark lending a helping hand in the kitchen

Mark and May in the kitchen


Food @ Auge




Mark and May @ Auge

On the Way to Auge

Yea.. no good shot of him.. NEVER!

Darling being mean to me... a cloth hanger?

My Jabs~ sob

No comments: